Tổng số bài gửi : 73
BK-ME Coins : 2557
Sinh nhật : 02/09/1990
Ngày gia nhập : 29/08/2010
Tuổi : 26
Đến từ : Nghệ An quê choa
|Tiêu đề: Workshop on Effective Listening Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:50 pm|| |
Are you a good listener?
Can you clearly define the phrase “Effective Listening”?
Can you distinguish between hearing and listening?
Why do we need to master our listening skills?
How does active listening affect our life and improve our chances of success?
Through our first workshop on Presentation Skills,we have received positive response from the youth society and seen great demands for soft skills development and interpersonal skills training of young people nowadays. Free Hugs Vietnam, in association with Smart Train Education Centre, is proud to present our second workshop, entitled:
“Effective Listening: The key to life success”
Speaker: Ms Phoenix Ho: M.Ed. MA. (Career Development Counseling).
Career Counselor, Career Development and Employment, Student Services, RMIT Vietnam.
Goals of our workshop:
· Realize the importance of communication and effective listening in bettering our social lives and furthering our careers.
· Understand the fundamental difference between hearing and listening.
· Develop our active listening skills, as well as communicating experience and interpersonal intelligence.
Details on the workshop:
· Time: October 10th 2010, from 8:00 am to 11:45 am.
· Venue: Smart Train Education, 9th floor floor Giày Việt Building, 180-182 Lý Chính Thắng Street, District 3 (next to Nhà Văn Hóa Phụ Nữ)
· Number of participants: 50 people
· Registration: Please click the link below and follow the instructions given
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
· Deadline for registration: 23h59, October 3rd 2010.
· Attendance fee: 30.000 VND
50 chosen candidates will be personally informed about further details on our workshop and payment
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Let us connect and empower youth today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For more information, please access [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or contact Mr. Linh via email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]